Friday, November 4, 2011

Ordinary was never MY thing anyway...

Life: Choose it.



ODE TO those who chose to dare to be bold to challenge and to commit to being the best... Booyah Here's to the crazy ones. The rebels. The Determined Souls. The round pegs in the square hole. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. They challenge the concept of athleticism. They don't understand the concept of quitting. To them blood symbolizes toughness and limits are meant to be broken. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see them as champions. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can push themselves to a higher level of athleticism, who never quit, and who can change the concept of training to endurance and triumph, are the ones who do. Ordinary was never my thing anyway.  If you don't understand me, it is ok.  Somedays, my own questions don't have answers; therefore I must seek knowledge and that is often what leads me to my next steps.  Just one decision away from the decision that could change everything.  I am ok with that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment