Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I am What I am... Excellence in Training

You gain strength, courage and inner belief by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, “I had fear in me, I didn’t know if I had the strength or power to pull this off… I did. I can…and I am. You must do the thing you think you ...cannot do.

Commitment to Achievment:

Results don’t just happen, you have to have goals and work at achieving your goals. Commitment and consistency are vital for improved performance. In order to achieve goals, it is important to be accountable to what you want.

Showing up: the power of presence. There's a well-known saying that 90% of success in life comes from just showing up. Be commitment to your goal through consistency and accountability.
Looking up: the power of values. Higher principles help people transcend the conflicts and concerns of the moment. Standing for something larger than mere self-interest gives leaders moral grounding and provides a basis for inspiring and motivating the work.
Not giving up: the power of persistence. Remember Kanter's Law and repeat often: Everything can look like a failure in the middle. Achieving goals is always a matter of hard work, and success is never guaranteed. I am Strength- so BE IT.

Make today the Best Day Ever and Be the Strong that your Strength represents!

No comments:

Post a Comment