Monday, November 1, 2010

New Beginnings

November Start:
Today I start my day knowing that the future has limited possibilities and my potential is virtually unlimited.
I am Action.
I know I can do what I want and go where I want to go.I am Unstoppable. I will be the person that I want to be.
I am True to who I am.
 I can set large and small goals, I can be first and sometimes I can be last, and I will make plans and move step-by-step, progressively toward realization.
I am Determination.
 I know that there are no obstacles to what I can accomplish except the obstacle that I can create in my own mind…
Therefore, I am creating accomplishment. 
I am What I am… Stronger than my own Strength.


RX-STAR Endurance Team

Weekly Goal: Belief
Monday- Tuesday:  Belief- Goal Setting and Baselines
Wednesday: Run 10K
Thursday: Stronger than my own Strength
Friday: (4) 400 Sand Repeats/ 100 DU/100 Hollow Rocks - Rest 1 Minute Between Runs


 

No comments:

Post a Comment